The Type 1 Stainless Steel Handwash combines the Autosensor and an integral pump providing a touch-free Handwash for temporary or semi permanent applications.
Manufactured using 240S Grit finish – 304 grade stainless steel making it an ideal solution in an application where strength and durability is required.
This product is commonly used in applications where there is no main supply of water but an electrical connection from the mains or generator is available which will operate the handwash.
The water connection is via a pipe which has a filter to protect the pump from debris ingress from a tank or suitable container.
Image two shows typical Type 1 Stainless Steel Handwash installation in a portable toilet.
- Unique design requiring only a cold water feed and a 13 amp electrical supply.
- Turn water on or off with the wave of your hand using the infra red sensor.
- The votex spray head produces a concentrated spray for the ultimate cleaning of hands.
- High efficiency creates water savings of up to 80% compared to standard taps with a 20 second auto shut off feature.
- The 3kW unit produces handwashing temperature of 40-43°C
- Simple to install and operate, the Autoflo Type 1 Stainless Steel Handwash has revolutionised handwashing.